BOARD OF TRUSTEES
Poydras Capital Partners
Chadwick Landry, President & Chairman of the Board
Chadwick K. Landry has over 20 years of experience working in the finance industry. He began his career working for 3 years as a financial analyst in Enron North America’s Power Private Equity Group in Houston, Texas. He spent the next fourteen years working as Senior Institutional Equity Research Salesman for Capital One Southcoast and Iberia Capital Partners. In this role, he advised hedge funds and mutual funds on equity trading strategies associated with the Energy, Industrials, Utilities, and Consumer Sector(s) of the U.S. economy.
Chad is currently the Managing Member and a Portfolio Manager at Poydras Capital Partners which is a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) based in Metairie, Louisiana.
Chad holds a B.S. in Finance from Louisiana State University. He also currently holds his Series 7, 63, and 65 licenses.
Chad lives in Metairie, Louisiana. He spends his free time reading, running, traveling, boxing, and raising money for his local cancer nonprofit organization the New Orleans Lympho-Maniac Cancer Fund.
LEADERSHIP & CONTRIBUTIONS
· Founding Member and President of the Cancer Advocacy Group of Louisiana (CAGLA)
· Founding Member and President of the New Orleans Lympho-Maniac Cancer Fund Inc
· Current Board Member of the Al Copeland Foundation
· Top Producing Institutional Equity Research Salesman at Iberia Capital Partners from 2013 to 2015 ($1 Million+ in Annual Sales)
· Current Board Member of the Ochsner Hospital Foundation Board
· Past Board Member of the East Jefferson General Hospital Foundation
· Past Board Member of the LSU Health Foundation New Orleans
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
· 2023 Recipient of East Jefferson General Hospital’s Great Gentleman/Great Lady Award
· 2014 Recipient of New Orleans CityBusiness “Money Makers” Award
· 2009 Recipient of American Cancer Society Spirit Award
Your Support Matters
Donate to CAGLA CARES and make a real, lasting difference in our state’s cancer care.
Watch Video at WWLTV.com
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Each donation strengthens our efforts towards innovative legislation, advanced cancer research, and enhanced patient care. Back our cause, help us realize a cancer-free Louisiana.